The Journal on Teaching Engineering is dedicated to publishing novel, cutting-edge reports of broad interest to higher education, especially related to engineering. The journal provides a forum for scientists and engineers, physicists, and chemists to rapidly communicate on the most important topics in the field of teaching and education. All papers are peer-reviewed by at least two referees. JTE is managed to be issued twice in every volume.
Vol. 2 No. 1 (2022)
Its comprehensive scope includes all articles related to the following topics:
- What is the nature of engineering thinking and knowledge,
- How people develop knowledge and competencies,
- Institutional practices,
- Engineering interdisciplinary and applied education,
- How society, in general, contributes to science and technology processes and products, and
- Development and use of assessment methods, instruments, and metrics.